The "Facial oily skin toner" can be used as tonic in the morning and make-up remover in the evening. It is suitable for skin with small imperfections (shining skin, dilated pores and small buttons).
My toners are made in Provence and in small batches with beautiful and simple ingredients: vegetable oils, herbal infused oils, hydrosols and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% french, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès french certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
The hydrosol (or floral water) of myrtle is astringent, antiseptic, toning and purifying.
Camelina vegetable oil is softening, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and illuminates the skin.
The herbal infused oil of carrot (which I make by myself) is antioxidant, brings good looks, prepares the skin for the sun and has a low sun protection index.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Myrtus communis leaf water, Camelina sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Daucus carota sativa root extract.
- HOW TOO USE -
Shake the bottle and then spray the equivalent of 3 sprays on a cotton and apply on the face:
In the morning as a toner and in the evening as a make-up remover. You can combine, if you wish, the facial oily skin balm of Les Simples de Charlotte.
- CAPACITY -
3.5oz / 100ml
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND PACKING -
The containers are made of glass with an aluminum lid. Reuse or recycle!
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- « L’hydrolathérapie, thérapie des eaux florales » de Lydia Bosson et Guénolée Dietz - Editions Amyris
- « Hydrosols, the next aromatherapy » de Suzanne Catty
- « Les huiles végétales : huiles de santé et de beauté" de Chantal et Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- « Les huiles de fleurs scolarisées » de Docteur Claudine Luu
- Heinz-Detlef Gregor Lipid composition of Daucus carota roots Phytochemistry, 1977, Volume 16, Issue 7, Pages 953-955
- NOTES -
All my products are certified by the organic french label Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been checked and approved by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.