The "Facial oily skin balm" is particularly suitable for skin that has small imperfections (shining skin, dilated pores and small buttons).
My balms are made in Provence and in small batches with beautiful and simple ingredients: vegetable oils, herbal infused oils, beeswax, essential oils and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% french, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès french certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Hemp oil restores elasticity to the skin, is cellular restructuring and moisturizing.
Camelina oil is softener, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and illuminates the skin.
Beeswax is film-forming and provides lipid protection.
The lavender essential oil is anti-inflammatory, healing, regenerative cutaneous, circulatory.
The essential oil of wild myrtle is astringent and anti-infectious.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Cannabis sativa seed oil, Camelina sativa seed oil, Beeswax, Lavandula angustifolia herb oil, Myrtus communis leaf oil. Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool *.
* Naturally present in essential oils
- HOW TO USE -
Place a small quantity of balm in the palm of your hand, melt it and apply it to a previously moistened face with, if you wish, the Oily Skin toner of Les Simples de Charlotte. Gently massage.
- CAPACITY -
1 oz / 30ml
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND PACKING -
The containers are made of glass with an aluminum lid. Reuse or recycle them!
You will receive your product in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- « Les huiles végétales: huiles de santé et de beauté" de Chantal et Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- Oomah B.D., Busson M., Godfrey D. V., Drover J. C.G. Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil . Food Chemistry76 (2002) 33–43.
- C. Plut, C. Seyrig , C. Leclerc. Huile de Cameline. Phytothérapie (2010) 8: 1–4
- "Votre beauté au naturel" de Chantal Clergeaud
- « Huiles essentielles - 2000 ans de découvertes aromathérapeutiques pour une médecine d'avenir" de Dominique Baudoux
- "Les cahiers pratiques de l'aromathérapie- Vol 2 - Dermatologie" de Dominique Baudoux - Editions Amyris
- NOTES -
All of my products are certified by the organic french label Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been checked and approved by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.