The "firming body balm" has been formulated to firm up tights, belly and arms that lack tone.
My balms are made in Provence and in small batches with beautiful and simple ingredients: vegetable oils, herbal infused oils, beeswax, essential oils and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% french, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès french certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Hemp oil restores elasticity to the skin, is cellular restructuring and moisturizing.
The herbal infused oil of meadowsweet (which I make by myself) is anti-inflammatory, astringent and tonic.
Beeswax is film-forming and provides lipid protection.
The essential oil of rosemary is tonic, a venous decongestant and helps in destocking fats.
The essential oil of peppermint is tonic, decongestant and refreshing.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Cannabis sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Beeswax, Cannabis sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Beeswax, Filipendula ulmaria flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Mentha piperita herb oil. Limonene *, Linalool *.
* Ingredients naturally present in essential oils.
- USAGE TIPS -
Place a small amount of balm in the palm of your hand, melt it and apply it to areas of the body that have been previously moistened and lack tone: thighs, belly and arms. Massage vigorously.
- PRECAUTIONS FOR USE -
The use of the firming balm is not recommended in children and pregnant women.
- FORMAT -
4oz / 120ml
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND PACKING -
The containers are made of glass with an aluminum lid. Reuse or recycle!
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- « Les huiles végétales: huiles de santé et de beauté" de Chantal et Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- Oomah B.D., Busson M., Godfrey D. V., Drover J. C.G. Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil . Food Chemistry76 (2002) 33–43.
- Les huiles de fleurs solarisées du Docteur Claudine Luu
- Les plantes du bien-être de Michel Pierre
- Cosmétiques naturels de Tiphaine Chagnoux et Hélène Baron
- Ma bible des huiles essentielles de Danièle Festy
- NOTES -
All of my products are certified by the organic french label Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been checked and approved by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.