The "Pregnancy balm" has been formulated to deeply hydrate the belly of future and young mothers. Essential oil free.
My balms are made in Provence and in small batches with beautiful and simple ingredients: vegetable oils, herbal infused oils, beeswax and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% french, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès french certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Hemp oil restores elasticity to the skin, is cellular restructuring and moisturizing.
The herbal infused oil of calendula (which I make by myself) is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and cicatrizing.
The herbal infused oil of lavender (which I also make by myself) is softening and healing.
Beeswax is film-forming and provides lipid protection.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Cannabis sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Beeswax, Lavandula angustifolia flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract.
- HOW TO USE -
Place a small quantity of balm in the palm of your hand, melt it and apply it to the previously moistened belly of future or young mothers. Gently massage.
- FORMAT -
4oz / 120ml
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND PACKING -
The containers are made of glass with an aluminum lid. Reuse or recycle them!
You will receive your product in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- « Les huiles végétales: huiles de santé et de beauté" de Chantal et Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- Oomah B.D., Busson M., Godfrey D. V., Drover J. C.G. Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil . Food Chemistry76 (2002) 33–43.
- Les huiles de fleurs solarisées du Docteur Claudine Luu
- ZITTERL-EGLSEER K. ; SOSA S. ; JURENITSCH J.; SCHUBERT-ZSILAVECZ M. ; DELLA LOGGIA R ; TUBARO A.; BERTOLDI M. ; FRANZ C.; Anti-oedematous activities of the main triterpendiol esters of marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) Journal of 1997, vol. 57, no2, pp. 139-144 (copie pdf)
- Kishimoto S, Maoka T, Sumitomo K, Ohmiya A. Analysis of carotenoid composition in petals of calendula (Calendula officinalis L.). Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2005 Nov;69(11):2122-8
- "Votre beauté au naturel" de Chantal Clergeaud
- NOTES -
All of my products are certified by the organic french label Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been checked and approved by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.